You may wish to reset your MekaMon to the state it was in when you first opened the box. This is a simple process that will roll the firmware back to its original state on your robot. You will then need to re-update your robot with the latest firmware once you have completed the process.
Before you begin, ensure your battery is fully charged.
1) Remove the battery from the chest of your robot
2) Remove all legs but the front left, ensure the front left leg remains securely clicked into the body port of the robot.
3) Press and hold the Suspend power button at the back of your robot and place the battery into the robot while you are holding this button.
4) The robot head will turn red, continue to hold the Suspend button until the head is green.
5) When the head is green, let go of the Suspend button, the head will now flash blue and red.
6) When the light goes green again, remove the battery
7) Place the legs back into the leg ports
8) Place the battery back into the body
When you reconnect with the MekaMon app, you will be able to re-update your robot's firmware to the latest version to ensure a smooth, up to date experience.